Established in 1947, Wrangler denim is imbued with vintage style. With its Australian apparel designed in Melbourne, the iconic brand keeps pace with the current style scene yet injects their infamous charm into each piece. For a slice of retro revival, choose the cotton-rich Patti Jeans. Working the timeless straight-leg and forever-flattering high-waist; complement their faded blue wash with a cropped tee, bodysuit or camisole.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 jeans. She is 168cm (5’6”) tall, has a 81cm (32”) bust, 63cm (25”) waist and 89cm (35”) hips.
- Length: Inside Leg: 69.5cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 36cm (size AU 8)
- Straight leg; high-waisted
- Stretchy cotton-rich denim
- Medium blue wash; faded finish
- Blush pink topstitching; wingtips to back pockets
- Fixed waistband with belt loops
- Brand-debossed, antique silver-toned shank
- Zip front fly
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Brand patch to back waistline
Cold machine wash. Tumble dry. Warm iron.
Length: Inside Leg: 69.5cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 36cm
Material: 98% Cotton & 2% Elastane
Wrangler Patti Jeans Broken Vintage Stretchy cotton-rich denim WR067AA68WVR SUNEURO